So after this week I only have 3 more weeks of school and then I will be graduating! I am so excited! My mom and dad and Grandpa and Grandma said that they will be coming to my graduation, which makes me so happy! Anyways, so tonight was grad nite for all the graduates and I didn’t know until 7 p.m. and grad nite started at 7 p.m. so I was just a wittle late! Haha But I was so glad that I went! Brother and Sister Clark Talked to us and then they showed a short lil video clip. It was all about taking what we all learned here along with us throughout our careers and life. I love brother and sister Clark they are amazing people. Oh and another thing that happened to me today, So I help out at the Madison middle school by helping 5th graders with their homework and let me tell you. I always walk into the main office to sign in and stuff and the same lady asks me all the time who I am here to see and every time I always says SISTER Starten instead of Mrs. Starten. Haha I am just so use to calling all the teacher on campus Brother and Sister that now I don’t even think twice about it. Haha
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Grad Nite
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment