Thursday, April 15, 2010

No place like home!

Home Sweet Home! I am so glad to be home! I have missed my family so much! I graduated last week from BYU-Idaho and Monday was my 21st birthday. My Parents, little brother, and my grandparents were able to come to my graduation. I got home on Sunday night and the next day my whole family was able to come to my birthday. My little niece and nephew have grown up so much! So crazy! Also, I got my passport (my mom and I are going to be going on a cruise in June) and I went to the dentist on Tuesday, which is the last of the stuff I need to do to go on my mission!! Yay! I can’t wait! My plan is to put my papers in at the end of May. Oh and my sister Danielle is getting married next Saturday! So crazy! I am so happy and excited for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment