Thursday, August 12, 2010

about temple day...

So, I was able to get my endowments out a couple weeks before I will be leaving on my mission. And let me tell you, it was a wonderful and awesome day! My parents and older sister Danielle, plus, Caley Mayhall's Mom and Sister April got to go in with me. I had a great time. Caley and my little brother Wyatt waited outside the temple till my session was over. Caley took some wonderful pic's as I walked out and then we were all on our way to the claim jumpers for some good eating. I was so glad I got to have almost my whole family there. ( and when i say whole family the mayhall family is my family) haha -oh and this is kindof an afterthought... there were two ladies at the temple who helped me go through were both from Guatemala! I thought that was crazy awesome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment